Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quick Pot Pie



I am in love, with Sam's Club. Yes, it's true!(don't tell my husband.)
I am so happy they reformulated their rotisserie chicken, and it is now Gluten Free. I LOVE having this shortcut in my cooking! Here is my recipe for

Quick Pot Pie.

Filling
1-3 lb GF Rotisserie chicken picked from bone, and chopped into bite size pieces(Sam's Club)
2 cans Progresso Cream of Mushroom soup
3 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
salt and pepper to taste

Heat oil in skillet, and add vegetables, saute until onions are soft.
Season with salt and pepper.

Biscuits:

1 cup Gluten-Free Bisquick Baking Mix
1 egg
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
In separate bowl, mix until combined.

Assembling Pot Pie:

In a 9x13 casserole pan, spray bottom lightly with cooking spray. Layer chicken on bottom of pan, and top with sauteed vegetables. Pour canned soup over the layers, and top casserole, with large scoops of biscuit mixture. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes. (biscuits will be browned)

Serve with a large salad. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment